Recreate the precise shape of corners, edges, and curves on wood, tile, and other materials with a simple, low-tech tool that couldn’t be easier to use.
” The tub and tile were in decent shape, so I kept them. We managed to remove the old materials without any problem. Now it was time to install the flooring. Since I was doing this myself, I had no clue what the best approach would be to easily and precisely cut the tile. I had to cut around the molding, toilet, vanity and my awkward angled tub. This was starting to look like a DIY nightmare…but was it?
Lucky for me, I have a handyman friend who listened to my dilemma, was quick to tell me about a tool that is now my absolute go to DIY treasure in my toolbox. Drum roll…the Contour Gauge”
Using the Contour Gauge™ is dead-simple. First, lightly press the teeth against a flat surface to make sure the ends are in line. Then nudge the gauge up against whatever shape you wish to duplicate. Once you’ve got it, lay the Contour Gauge™ onto the material you’re working with. Trace the shape dictatated by the teeth of the gauge, then make your cut with a jigsaw, bandsaw, or coping saw.
- Designed for winding pipes, circular frames, ducts and many objects
- Ideal for fitting tiles, laminate, carpet, checking dimensions, molding, etc.
- Easy to use. Simply press the tooth against the object to match the contour and then track/trace the shape.
- Comes with ruler markings to make measuring and cutting easier
- Includes a magnet which can stick to iron products
- Made of high quality, high strength, durable, and anti-rust plastic material
- Professional tool for commercial or occasional use
- Material: High quality ABS Plastic
- Size: 146 x 105 x 26mm
- Measuring Range: 0-120mm
- Scope: 0-120mm
- 1 x Contour Gauge
There’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying from our store – so send us an email if you need any assistance.